We are pleased to announce that the Ecole Normale Supérieure and the Institut Curie (members of PSL Research University) will hold the first PSL Chemical Biology Symposium on Dec 8-9, 2016 in Paris. The meeting will bring together exceptional scientists interested in science encompassing both chemistry and biology to discuss and present the latest innovations and future trends in Chemical Biology..
The symposium will be organized in a dynamic manner, with appropriate time allocated for questions after each talk, to favor discussions and interactions between the participants and perhaps define future directions..
We are delighted and honored to have world-class chemical biologists as speakers:
- Matthew Bogyo, Stanford University Thomas Carell
- Ludwig Maximilians, University of Munich Jason Chin, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology
- Ben Davis, University of Oxford Daniela Dieterich, University of Magdeburg
- Mark Howarth, University of Oxford
- Kai Johnsson, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- David Liu, Harvard University
- Hiroaki Suga, University of Tokyo
- Dirk Trauner, Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich
- Yasuteru Urano, University of Tokyo
To join us in Paris in December, please register before September 15, 2016, and submit your abstract before September 30, 2016. All the informations are available on the symposium website
The meeting will take place at the Institut Curie – 12, rue Lhomond, 75005 Paris.