Why join RedoX
- Joining Redox allows you to share best practices at doctoral school management level. It is also the opportunity to have access to a “Club” exchange platform with periodic meetings on current topics at the Maison de la Chimie in Paris.
- It means being a member of a recognised network, well established since 2009 and supported by the Maison de la Chimie International Foundation and the Chemical Industries Union.
Membership of networks of this type forms part of a doctoral school’s assessment criteria.
- It means benefiting from the option to validate diplomas on the Jobs website for better identification of candidates looking for a career.
- It means actively participating in network actions while benefiting from promotional materials (flyers, posters, suggestions for modifications to the jobs database or website)
- It is also the option of easily finding external experts in order to form Juries for candidatures, for example by calling for propositions within the network.